Paul Adamson is a motivational sales keynote speaker, business consultant and a complete legend. I love interviewing him on The Salesman Podcast as he always brings so much positive energy to the recording session.
On this episode of the show Paul is dissecting the differences between average salespeople and those who are truly crushing it.
What you will learn in this episode:
In this episode Paul shares –
- Why being your authentic self is a real differentiator in B2B sales
- How to make people feel comfortable around you
- The importance of bringing energy to sales calls and in person meetings rather than sucking it away
- Paul on Linkedin
- Book Paul to speak at your event
- Previous episodes with Paul: Why Your LIMITING BELIEFS Are Holding You Back From Sales Success / How To Change Yourself To Influence Others In Sales
Sponsor: Linkedin Learning
Linkedin learning is the online learning platform with thousands of expert led video tutorials.
Grab your free 30 day trial today at Linkedin.com/Salesman.
Sponsor: SWARM Sales
Want to earn more money by selling additional products to the customers you already have?
Head to Swarmsales.com and earn more commission today.
ENJOY THIS EPISODE? Why not leave us a iTunes review to say thank you. It takes 20 seconds but makes a huge difference to the number of sales pro’s we reach each month.