Gene McNaughton is a persuasion and business growth expert. On this episode we dive into language patterns that persuade, Tony Robbins and a whole lot more.
I know, watching/listening to a podcast through a browser sucks. Click the links below and never miss an episode by subscribing on your mobile device –
(click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.)
- [1:30] Show intro
- [2:05] Interview starts
- [2:41] Does the salesperson who can communicate best, close the most deals?
- [4:55] Is the ability to persuade underestimated?
- [8:21] Example of something to look out for when trying to persuade
- [11:12] How to prepare before a sales meeting to persuade
- [17:46] What we should be listening out for
- [24:23] Why we should make things more ‘real’ for the prospect
- [38:25] What is the best Tony Robbins resource for #SalesNation?
- [40:14] One piece of sales advice
Brought to you by: Showpad
Showpad allows marketers to provide valuable content to sales while controlling the brand message.
It allows sales reps to easily find that content, share it with prospects, and track usage.
Trusted by over 850 businesses, visit Salesman.Red/Showpad to get started.
ENJOY THIS EPISODE? Why not leave us a iTunes review to say thank you. It takes 20 seconds but makes a huge difference to the number of sales pro’s we reach each month.